Monday, August 24, 2009

Sorry It's Been So Slow

I wanted to take a second to apologize to any readers, authors, and publishers that have been patiently awaiting some new reviews here lately. Summer break really threw my schedule off as I had both my little girls home with me every day. Not a good excuse when you've got blogs to post, but it's my excuse all the same.

Anyhow, school is back in session and I am ready to get back in the swing of things. Today I should be posting three reviews that I've been sitting on while waiting for the chance to pop over here to get them up. I also have another one or two that will hopefully be ready within the week or thereabouts.

So, again, thank you for your patience while I've been slacking. I promise to try to do better in the future! :)

No comments: