Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Get Ready... It's Coming...

At last, I am finally about ready to begin posting reviews to this sister site to my currently active Children's & Young Adults book review site, Ready Set Read Reviews. Ever since I was a little girl, I've thrown myself into literature of all sorts, soaking it all in as much as possible. I love to read, and what's more is I love sharing my recommendations and thoughts with others. It is my hope that once I'm able to fully throw myself in to this blog (God willing, very soon. Finishing up a few reviews to close out my tenure elsewhere.), that I will be able to regularly post reviews, previews, and recommendations. I'd also love to get back in to scheduling authors for guest blogging visits, interviews, giveaways, and more. In short, I hope to make this review blog a fun place to post and an even more fun place to visit.

If you're here and reading this now...

Then from the bottom of my heart- THANK YOU!!

No comments: